Update on the Archer.
I got some work done with the lower half and have some minor progress for the center torso to show.
The CT pics are below. I am still on the fence over the cockpit canopy. I like it, and yet, I don't. I like the plate-glass look to it, where it follows angles rather than being a smooth curve. To the left, it may just be too big. I dunno. I think I'll order a 1/48 F-16 or F-4 canopy and see how they work. Or, I could just try to do a heat pull of thin clear plastic and try that. If I had a vac-former, that'd help, but I don't so I have to be creative.
Also, I added a quick "this is where I am so far" video.
Follow this link to see it.