Friday, July 22, 2016

DireWolf Prometheus update.

Prometheus work continues.

I've been a little distracted putting some kits together for Bolt Action, but I've been doing work on Prometheus in drip and drabs. 

For the most part, the cockpit is ready.  I need yet to finish the pilot, which is taking a bit of effort to get to "feel" right.  It really is pretty important to me to have that right feel, so it's taking a bit.  Once that's done, I can put in the view screen, drop in the cockpit and seal up the torso.

While I've been fiddling with that, I did a decent amount of work on the legs.  The right leg is nearly done, I still have a little bit of clean up on the streaking but it's close.  The left foot is also mostly done and now I'm moving on to doing the shin.  Pretty much most of the lower half of the 'Mech should be done and ready by the end of the weekend.  I hope to have the ability to seal up the cockpit and start that painting by monday. 

I put up a quick vid of where I am so far on the lower parts. It can be found here.  A couple pics are below.  Getting there.