Thursday, June 9, 2016

State of the Mechbay.

Yes, things have been quiet.

The last couple of months have seen a great deal of change happening here for me, and as such, my ability to work on things has been limited. 

My Mech-techs are primarily working on Project A-H.  This one is going to take quite a bit of custom fabrication and I figured that while I was at it, I may as well go with a good dynamic pose as well.  That means doing some mods to the legs and actually modifying the toes a bit for what I have in mind. 

Of course, in conversation with AH, he is looking for me to do Prometheus in it's "newly acquired" state.  So that means building with battle damage and remnants of the original paintjob.  It has the potential to be very fun to do, and I'm pretty excited about what I *can* do with it. 

I also have Widowmaker waiting for paint.  Looking at it, I want to light it up of course, and to do that, I'll have to take it all apart.  That's why I haven't. : )  It'd be simpler to just paint it up, but I never have been one for just painting.   The two Atlas builds are waiting in the wings, and I find myself thinking that I'd like to make a better display shelf as well.  Scott is making a Mech Bay and I love that idea, but of course, that's another huge undertaking with lots of detail and the like. 

Never mind that FCY has some more awesomeness coming down the pipe that I simply must do....

AAAGGH project overload...  Lots to do..and no time.

No comments: