Saturday, December 16, 2017

Days of Future and Past.

It has been a bit since I've posted here.  I've had quite an eventful year, and it has seen some changes to the world for me.  Good changes, but changes, which means my modeling has been really haphazard. Going forward, I'll try to document here a little more on what I have in flight.  I've been using the yinztoob a bit, but I'm still not so sure if video is really my medium.  I'm not interesting to look at and what am I going to show for pix while I waffle on about this, that, or the other.  At any rate, I will see if writing works for me too.  We'll see. 

For now, taking a look back on where I've been:

In the world of the BattleMechs,  I have recently acquired FCY's new TimberWolf Mk I kit as well, and while it'll be a bit for me to actually crack into that kit, I have done an unboxing and it's at this link here

Also, because I'm *that guy,* I've preliminarily finished up a 'Mechbay shelf display.  I rather like that I can put the 'Mechs on a shelf with a background that appears more appropriate.  I say preliminarily because I know I'll be adding pieces, etc  Pix below.





Oh, and I needed to put Natasha near her ride too. : )



With that said, I have continued to do some modeling, and have worked on a few fun kits here and there.  I picked up JPG Productions' "Chopper" kit from StarWars Rebels, that was fun.






A while a go I finished up a  1/72 BSG Viper with "Husker's" markings. 




And finally, the completed DieWaffenkammer's KV2 in 1/56 scale. 




There you go.  A quick -and- dirty update on where I've been and what I've been tinkering with.  More to come as the year rolls forward. 

No comments: